But I admit, the walk was totally worth it. The views were breathtaking. We explored every little path available and ended up seeing Aboriginal rock art, rock carvings - do you see the face carved into the rock?, and Jeremy even scaled a cliff wall to get to the ocean.
Friday, November 14, 2008
He's trying to kill me
OK no, not really, but I sure thought so. There is a very scenic walk from Manly (just outside our doorstep) to the Spit Bridge. It follows the coastline over beaches and through a National Park. But no one told me it's a vigorous bushwalk over rocks that took us 5 hours. That's 5 hours one-way! Fortunately, we were able to take a bus back home.
But I admit, the walk was totally worth it. The views were breathtaking. We explored every little path available and ended up seeing Aboriginal rock art, rock carvings - do you see the face carved into the rock?, and Jeremy even scaled a cliff wall to get to the ocean.



But I admit, the walk was totally worth it. The views were breathtaking. We explored every little path available and ended up seeing Aboriginal rock art, rock carvings - do you see the face carved into the rock?, and Jeremy even scaled a cliff wall to get to the ocean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment