Luna Park is the oldest amusement park in Australia and there is even a sister park in the US - NY, I think. We haven't visited Luna Park yet it was one of the stops along the ferry ride and I thought the picture was just too cool not to include.
At Darling Harbour, we visited an indoor zoo called Wildlife World. The biggest thing I learned that day was that many animals in Australia have large hopping legs, not just Kangaroos. First, there are numerous types of kangaroos, even ones that live in trees, as well as, rabbits, bandicoots, and mice. I'm still in awe of the mice - check out the picture below. Yes, that's a tiny mouse with large rabbit ears and big kangaroo legs. It's the craziest looking thing I've ever seen and boy, is it fast!
We've also already had the opportunity to see an Opera at The Opera House. We saw La Boheme and it was a great story. We got the tickets just days before the performance so we sat in the rafters but it was still a wonderful experience.
so w
1 comment:
Love the pix...looks like you guys are taking advantage of all Australia has to offer! We miss you, but are glad you are having this amazing experience!!
Post a Comment